Terms and Conditions
Forno Piombo ovens are made by some of the best artisans in the world, and we confidently stand by our products. We offer a 2 year warranty (subject to the terms and conditions below), when you register your oven with us.
Although we do not foresee any issues with your oven, if something happens and you need to make a warranty claim for your Forno Piombo pizza oven, please see below the terms and conditions that apply.
- You must register your pizza oven within 30 days from the day you receive it. You can do this at fornopiombo.com
- Our warranty is only applicable to the original person who purchased the oven.
- You must show proof of purchase.
- Changing or altering the products in any way will void the warranty.
- Our customer service team will address any issues you have and work hard to solve any problems as fast as possible.
- The warranty is subject to you using the oven in direct accordance with the instruction manual.
What is covered?
- Forno Piombo guarantees that during the 2 year warranty period, our product will be free from any defects in materials and workmanship. If the defect does not allow you to use your oven, we will take care of it.
- Faulty parts will be replaced or repaired.
- If the issue compromises the entire oven, we will replace the oven. You will be asked to return the oven to us, we will cover the return shipping costs.
What's not covered?
- Normal wear & tear
- Surface rust
- Water damage
- Exposure to humidity or salty air conditions.
- Natural disasters and sever weather
- User error
- Use of the ovens with incorrect fuels
- Any improper use of the ovens
Which regions are covered?
- This warranty is limited to the United States
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
If you need to claim on the warranty you can contact us at email@example.com with:
- Your proof of purchase
- Your serial number
- Photographs and/or video of defects
You are required to provide us with all information we request, as well as all assistance reasonably requested by us in order to properly diagnose the issue.
- This warranty shall not affect your consumer or other statutory rights.
- In no event shall recovery under the warranty be for an amount greater than the original purchase price of the oven sold.
- Forno Piombo is constantly innovating. Our warranty does not cover Forno Piombo having to include any design updates or changes into products that were previously manufactured. Any changes cannot be interpreted or construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
- The 2 year warranty is voluntarily offered by Forno Piombo, and will cease to apply after the 2-year period from the date when the customer received their oven (where the user has registered).
- If the user does not registered their product with Forno Piombo, the warranty is voided
- We shall have no liability to you for the cost of removing the products returned to us under the above conditions or for re-installing after they have been returned.
- If you give us notice in writing during the applicable warranty period within a reasonable amount of time following the discovery that the oven does not comply with the applicable warranty as previously set out; and we are given a reasonable opportunity to examine the product and we determine that the product does not comply with the warranty as set out then we shall, at our discretion, repair or replace the defective product.
- We reserve the right to require that faulty ovens be returned to us. In such circumstances we shall cover the cost of the return carriage by normal means within the geographic territories set out above, and a replacement oven will be delivered free of charge by us to you at the original delivery address.
- If, following inspection of the returned oven, we determine that, acting reasonably, there has been no breach in the warranty for the oven as set out, we will return the product to you, at your cost, and require return to us of any replacement oven that has been provided to you.